filled with juicy meat made from jackfruit
Filled with juicy meat made from jackfruit with a hint of fresh cabbage, ginger, and green onion.
Perfect for pan-frying, steaming, boiling, and deep frying.
Cook from frozen.
1. Heat 1 tbs. of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Place product in a single layer flat side down.
2. Cook until the bottom of the product turns golden brown and crisp, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Add 1/2 cup of water and cover with lid, steam for 5-6 minutes until water evaporates and bottom crisps up.
4. Transfer to a plate and serve.
1. Pre-heat steamer at 212ºF(100ºC)
2. Steam product for 6-7 minutes.
For food safety, product must be cooked to an internal core temperature of ≥ 165ºF (74ºC).
*Perishable Keep Frozen. Store at 0ºF (-18ºC) and below.
Filling: Cabbage, ground jackfruit meat [jackfruit (young jackfruit, water), water, pea protein, expeller pressed canola oil, methylcellulose, salt, yeast extract, vegetable juice (color), citric acid], green onion, ginger, expeller pressed canola oil, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat flour), sesame oil, salt, yeast extract
Wrapper: untreated wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, xanthan gum, soybean oil, potato starch, salt, vital wheat gluten
Contains gluten, soy.
Produced in a facility that also handles nuts, fish, dairy, pork and egg.